Saturday, August 02, 2008

You Last Night~

It's the first ever since last week that we sat and chatted together since last week. I respect myself yesterday for once, I managed to hold back all the sadness deep within me. There were people around us, but still within those moment last night all I felt was it was only you and me. I can't remember when was the last date I see you bear beautiful smiles like yesterday.
Yesterday during our truth and dare game, I'm sorry that I choose not to answer most of the question bombarded to me many times. Questions like Are You Stressed? Why Are You Worn Out ? What Are The Reason Of Your Exhaustion ? I wanna try lying to you..But in this game of truth and dare..To me I can't bare lying to you..
However don't know if you were telling the truth or you were telling the truth. I asked you if things between us still will have a U-turn, you said "We'll Never Know About Tomorrow". I agree with what you said, but hope you know that the gates will always be open and waiting for you to return.
Oh ya..not to mention when u dozed off for few minutes, I can't help it but to stare at you as I at the moment still don't know to use what to describe of beautiful that I see in you. I very much hope that time would be rewiend..so i can see you again like yesterday state.

No comments: