Sunday, August 03, 2008

Useless Staff~

Honestly yesterday I was in a good mood, but my mood has to be spoilt by a stupid and idiotic person in my department. Wanna know what happen? Here's how the story go?
Yesterday I was nicely doing my work in the office, this B**ch came up to me and ask me to key back-order into the ERP system. Fine, I don't mind doing it since I also need to do some checking due to she has many mistakes. As I was doing the checking I found out something in the ERP system, "WTFF...The Goods Has Been Shipped Out..But I Can't Trace The Order List and The Pro-Forma Invoice..HOW COULD THIS FUCKING THING HAPPEN"..So I walk up to her to ask the Monthly Sales Report..even the more "WTF..I Was...She gave me a FUCKING LANSI HMMPHH....." and doesn't want to give me the file.
IssHHH.....Fine she don't want give, I got alternate but harder way of finding out. But whatever it is this gal really piss me of. This wasnt the first thing that she done to piss me off, there were other things in her way of doing her job that pisses me off. But all I did was bear, but the lansi "HMMPHH" is really i buey tahan.."WHO TELL FUCKING HELL IS SHE TO GIVE ME THAT LANSI "HMMPHH~~"
If she fucking don't change her this character, and improves her job She Fucking Gonna Get Fired.

No comments: