Wednesday, August 06, 2008

E.R.P

Today I gonna crap about a fucking system that is being used my company called the BLARDY FUCKING "E.R.P". Want to know what is that, "E.R.P @ ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING @ ENTERPRISE RUBBISH PLANNING".
No offence, I started out going through this system with no hassle at all. But as time pass through and every week meeting's, this system is really getting on my nerves especially when it comes to my department. Voices Going Over, Fingers Pin-Pointing Each Other. Local and Corporate never faces problem when this fucked up ERP when on live, but sadly my dept which is EXPORT faces a lot of difficulties into this blardy ENTERPRISE RUBBISH PLANNING.
I won't deny the fact that this system helps out a lot in letting us know the amount of goods are in hand, but the fucked up part is when reaching end month. When the account department want to do thier closing our department is always the one left out unable to complete it. Why is it ? From my point of view now, I see two reason :
1) I have a fucked up dumb staff that key's slowly like a blardy tortoise
2) Shipment problems
Because of this fucking ENTERPRISE RUBBISH PLANNING,I'm everyday staying back at office till late hours just to check the our department order's has been properly key in to the system. For instance at this very moment, I'm stuck in my office gonna start doing the checking.

No comments: