Thursday, August 07, 2008

Go or Don't Go

There's something lingering in my mind right now. Which is Go or Don't Go..? Which should I choose? Wondering what I am saying right. Well this Saturday happens to be the daughter of the sister who "WAS" someone special to me, and i recieve and invitation to the party by her elder sister. So right now at this very moment I'm still thinking to GO or Not To Go. I've actually already pass the birthday present to her sister @ the little sister mother yesterday. I've gotten her a barbie doll and the house toy set at TOYCITY in 1-Utama. Hmmm...wondering if that will fit for a 12 years old girl, I'm always bad in getting gift for people.
But you all must be thinking why am I thinking "Go or Don't Go" right. Well, me and the special one in my heart already GAME OVER. So I felt if I didn't turn up means I took GAME OVER too seriously, but if I turn up means that I ok with everything. So I have till tomorrow to decide..Go or Don't Go?

No comments: