Sunday, August 10, 2008

NISSAN STANZA

Before I start to say anything else, I just wanna let you all know that in the end I went for the birthday dinner. It was simple yet fun because it was very harmonious. Today my topic is gonna be about my beloved car "NISSAN STANZA". Those people who knows this car may think that it's an old and useless car. But in my eye and heart this car means a lot to me, I've been through a lot with this car and not to mention this car even saved my life twice. My car first arrived in my family on Feb 1983, back then a 1.6cc car was already considered as a posh car, but nowadays its normal. That car companied me on my first day to kindergarden,school,college and even to work. So that's why i felt like I have developed a bond with my car, it may be old but the speed and the stability of the car is perfect. But sadly I have crashed this car twice in my 6 years of driving, and I thank god that I've been always still being able to stand still without being hospitalized after the crashed. I guess I owe my life to this car as this car really saved my life. 3 months back, I was so silly as I was drink driving and also reading an sms. In the end i lost at an corner when i was at the speed of at least 160kmh, my car did a few 360degrees turn, my two front wheel flew off, my front windscreen shattered, and not to mention I was wearing any safety belt at all. I survived that crashed without suffering injuries, ok la only a slight strain in the neck and some cuts, but over all I'm alright. 3 months later which is 2 days ago, my car finally came out from the workshop with a repair cost of Rm7k. I know it sound stupid, that why I wasted so many just to repair one old car, but as I said earlier a bond has been developed between me and the car. After exit from the workshop I took it on a test-drive of speed and stability with consious state lar..Overall somehow I feel that since this is the second time I crash, I can't get back the satsifaction I used to feel in the car. But whatever the outcomes with this car, I will never sell this car, to the extend I will even keep it like an antique if the engine totally fail out. Will soon post-up pictures after the repaired car but for now this are the pictures taken after the crash.
So folks advise from me "DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE AND ALSO READ SMS AT THE SAME TIME". I won't advise people to wear safety belts because no matter what till now I still don'twear safety belt( :-p) hehe..I duwan become a hypocrite...
What You All Think ?

Closer View Of The Car

After Being Towed To The Workshop,Even Closer View.

Side View

Front View

No comments: