Thursday, July 31, 2008

You~

You seemingly look beautiful when you are smiling, no words I can use to describe the beauty of a lady that I see in you but I don't see in others yet.
I was been told and advise to avoid going to see you, after a long battle between the "GO & DON'T GO" in me.."GO" won the battle. I went to see you, it took me a lot of courage to say words to you.
Cody : Hello,
You : Hey, u alone
Cody : Yeah..just drop by for a drink
You : Oh ok.
That was all the sentene between us, but I was happy enough. Although it was just a minute of seeing you n talked just 4 lines of sentence. It was enough for me, as I fear the longer i stay and chat..the pain will arise again.
Today I went to work as usual, but late (overslept) hehehe...work start to pile and pile..then had meeting...after work table-tennis with collegues..Within those hours of work,meeting,game. I manage to left you out of my mind. But it's useless as right now i'm all alone in my room writing this blog, there's no one else in my mind but you. I wanna go see you again, I wanna hear your voice again, I wanna see your smiles but today the "Don't Go" in me has won the battle as I admit i exhausted of today doing's.
Lastly before I shut myself down for today. A quote came in my mind "Memories Into Ashes, Ashes Into Dust,Dust Gone By The Wind". I hope I could carry this quote within me and leave the past behind.

No comments: