Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another Day Having You Still Clouded In Me..

It's been 2 days already that I was in an very emo condition, but thankfully today I manage to crawl half way back up. I flood myself with a lot a lot of work in order not be in emo and not think so much. As a result of this flooding, the moment I step foot in my home..I am completely exhausted.
I can't deny the fact although i flood myself with work, I still think of you. There are many things in me I wanna shout it all out at you, there are still many things I can do for you. The inner part in me is fighting at this moment. Part of me wanna text or call you to hear your voice and how are you doing, but part me say I shouldn't. What must I do? What can I do? To the extend i have thought over and over, Part of me say "CODY..THIS IS THE ONE..YOU LOSE HER..I DOUBT YOU'LL FIND BETTER" another part of me says "CODY...SHE DON'T DESERVE YOU...CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIFE..LIVE WITH THE VOW U MADE".
ARGHHHH...MALAO OH MALAO..CODY OH CODY...MAKE UP A STRAIGHT MIND..WHICH WAY...WHICH STEP..WHICH OPTION..
As a result of "PART OF ME HERE AND THERE", how differ am I to the character of Two-Face @ Harvey Dent. Only difference i see is I think i'm better looking than Two-Face and I don't use the coin to decide. hahahahahahaha :P
But whatever is it, I know you won't be reading this because you dunno this site at all. I just pray for your happiness and all. No matter what outcome has been, I will still be looking over from behind the bushes.

No comments: