Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back In Blog..But Covered in Sadness

It's been a while since i last posted something on my blog, felt like spider webs all over my blog site already. From my last post till now i've been through few changes life. Started work a food packaging company,found someone which i thought i could grow old with, and even to the extend of losing that someone.
I dunno where to start to blast off my pain that i'm going through now. Right now i feel so lost,blur,clueless. It may sound stupid that i going through this pain when i only knew that particular person for 4 months plus. But honestly how often can a guy find someone that is willing to really pour all he could. Well, I guess in relationships there are always the ups & downs. No offence to whoever is reading this, nowadays gals are not like the old days. Looks comes ahead of sincerity.
Currently I'm not or gonna pin-point fingers to who is right of wrong, because I believe in situation like this no one wrong or right. Just like a song from Li Sheng Jie "最近", in the chorus of the song he sang "你想要的,我却不能够给你我全部,我能给的却又不是你想要拥有的". That phrase meant What ever You Want, I Would Give You My Everything, But What I Gave,Is Not What You Wanted".
I guess that all i can say for now, because i'm currently so tired as i didn't manage to sleep last night. Can blamed anyone for that but myself, think too much. Sorry to say but i can't help it.

No comments: