Thursday, November 22, 2007

Secret


This is the 1st time i blogging about a movie. Guess I have nothing much to say yet that's why I blog about a movie i just lately watch.
Lately I just watch a sweet and romantic movie directed and starring by Jay Chou. Although I'm not a Jay Chou fan but i must say for me this one is better than the one he acted in Initial D. The movie called "不能说的秘密" a.k.a SECRET.
This The story is about a high school student Ye Xiang Lun (Jay Chou), who studied in a school for the musically and artistically gifted. Ye’s piano skill was unmistakably a notch above others. On the first day of school, while wandering in the piano rooms, he heard an unknown and alluring melody played by a fellow female student, Lu Xiao Yu (Kwai Lun Mei).

What I like best about this movie is all the piano scene involve and the piano songs played.

A Poster Of the Movie With Kwai Lun Mei And Jay Chou

No comments: