Friday, October 05, 2007

Dieting

I have a question to ask all guys. Don’t you think women nowadays are so desperate to jaga badan? Bet many of you agree with what I’m saying else for the girls will be wondering why would I suddenly bring out this topic.
Yesterday I have a friend who told me that she meant what she said to the sister, “I WILL LOSE 2KG IN 2 WEEKS”. Usually I will oppose any of my friends who go on a diet but I know my friend is smart enough so I didn’t oppose or what as long she does eat at least something. But instead I receive a sms from my friend today which is her first day of dieting saying suffering liao (-_-“). Then I replied asking what she had for today, and she said only wantan mee and apple. If first day like that already, I wonder how is she going to go through tomorrow...hehehee…?
Why ahh..women are so desperate to jaga badan. Jaga badan is ok la, but then a woman who I think is already slim enough like some people are still complaining fat. Skinny women cun meh, all boney like me only..hehehe…Got some cases even more worst where women will force out what they eat in the end get anorexia, all because want to be slim and sexy. SIGH~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Lye Ling said...

Well, firstly, to attract you men la!! If not, we wouldn't even bother..Secondly, to look good and this will boost our self confidence. OK..maybe not every girl thinks this way..it's just a general opinion.I bet you guys also wanna look good right..most of you are skinny..there's not many Malaysian guys who are too fat. So you skinny guys also wanna gain weight right? But for what? To look good and to attract girls right? Same as girls lor..to attract guys..I would want to go on a diet also BUT always FAIL!! I always got to eat something and yes..I'm getting FAT..seriously..can see spare tire ady..SO..instead of starving myself(which always fail)..I'll be heading to the gym or I'll go swimming..yes..even that also I malas :p