Monday, November 12, 2007

Trip To Perth

Recently I was on a short to trip to Perth, more like attending relatives wedding. This trip was my 1st time boarding a plane and my 1st time leaving malaysia besides singapore la..Actually it wasnt such an enjoyin trip though, 5 days trip 3 days sick. Sigh, this is proven that i'm a pure certified malaysian that can never leave Malaysia. I couldnt adapt myself with climate,food andwater there. All felt so different compared to Malaysia, i've noticed everytime i eat something,my stomach will sure make funny noises and that's it toilet time..sigh~~..
But although i was sick, i still manage to meet up with an friend of mine Jasmine Yim, never see so long still as pretty as always :p..Thanks to her she her macho boyfriend Michael brought me somewhere to fish & chips, a get-away from following my grandparents whom always go chinese restaurant to eat.
Besides that, when i was quarantined at my relatives home for being sick, i was attached to the television watchin Australian Idol..FUhhh..with Natalie Gauci performance she is definetly the winner for this year Idol. This is the 1st time i'm watchin an Idol show, as i'm never bothered watchin it in Malaysia. Wanna know y ? Coz Malaysian Idol contestant are basically posers.

Michael, Cody , Jasmine

Western Australia No.1 Fish and Chips










1 comment:

Lye Ling said...

I think I prefer Natalie to win..but did you hear Matt sing the Phantom of the Opera song? Damn good...But of course..my fav contestant is...CARL but he's out =( Nevermind..at least he improved a lot..Oh wait..another fav contestant who didn't make it through...Dewayne Everett Smith!!! Hope he will come back next year. *fingers crossed*