Thursday, October 04, 2007

Communication

My issue on today blog will be about COMMUNICATION. Basically communication is very important in our everyday life. Most of you will be wondering why am I talking about communication now? Wanna know why? It’s because how much hassle it can happen when there is a MIS-COMMUNICATION.
Last Saturday I was basically had to attend my 3rd grand-aunt wedding as my grandparents had gone overseas so I have to replace to attend that wedding. A week prior to that wedding, they call and notify us that the wedding dinner will be held at “RESTAURANT CHOI WAH”, of course I know where is that restaurant. So Saturday came and me, my cousin and my auntie went to “RESTAURANT CHOI WAH”. As we arrived already we find a place to park our car and proceed to the main entrance, we were greeted by an unfamiliar bridegroom and bride. At that moment me, my cousin and my aunt felt weird as we were wondering are we in the right place. So I called all the way to Thailand to double check if i’m a the right place, and yeah yeah my grandmother say’s “GO CHECK YOURSELF”…Sigh old folks..
After that I decided to ask the waitress and I was told something interesting, THEY HAD A NEW BRANCH ALSO CALLED RESTAURANT CHOI WAH AT BANDAR SERI DAMANSARA, luckily the waitress was kind enough to help us call and check the if there is a wedding held there. OH HELL YEAH, there is also wedding being held there and the correct location of the wedding is at that restaurant, but the waiter and waitress were dumb. Why are they dumb? Coz they dunno the way there, how stupid can they be. Addition to my surprise as I exit the restaurant, I bump into my 2nd grand-aunt and her family. They also got the wrong location but at least they know the way to the exact location. So when we arrive at the EXACT LOCATION it was already 8.30pm and they were actually waiting for us to arrive.
So the moral of my blog today is “PLEASE TELL PEOPLE THINGS CLEARLY”.

No comments: