Friday, September 28, 2007

Sigh~~Women's

Before I start my topic for the day, may I ask all who read my blog a simple and easy question. “Does a 23 year old person need to look after his diet?” Well you all must be wandering why I would suddenly ask such question. Well this topic will be blog for today.
Well, recently 2 people in my life have nag to me regarding about my way of eating. 1st person that nag was my grandma, why would she nag and what she nag? Well I was nicely having my dinner rich with salted fish and a cold icy drink, out of nowhere so burst into Super Saiyan screaming at me saying..dialogue below translated from hokkien to english

Grandma : You want die faster is it. Do you know ice is bad for health. You wanna get asthma is it.
Me : Aiyo..I still young ma..anti-body still strong
Grandma : Later you sick I don’t want take you see doctor
Me : I where got sick. In one year u see got see me sick more than 3 times a not
Grandma : Ok la..so now u saying u very healthy la. No need take care u la. Fine I don’t want give u pocket money anymore
Me : What has pocket money have to do with this.And if ice is so bad. Ask the ice factory to shut down la. Then tell the school and stalls stop putting ice in drinks
Grandma : (Slam the door and went inside the room)
Me : (Continue drinking my ice tea)

Sigh…see lah how frustating old people can be sometimes. After my grandma nag me kau kau I was nicely on my sitting in front of my pc and 1 friend of mine send me a msg. I told her what happen..OMG~~ she became the 2nd person to nag me about my diet. Saying if I wanna live long should jaga my diet and her brother is currently heading to that direction to a healthy lifestyle..ehh..come on la me only 23, asking to leave the world of siu yuk n chicken skins..is like taking my life away from me..

So guys out there…after me saying so much, did u all notice something. 2 person that nag me are women. And its really proven women’s nag are so terrible.so never ever “tak chui” them.

2 comments:

Lye Ling said...

I think I'm the 3rd woman to nag you :p Salted fish and icy cold drink? What were you thinking? Icy cold drink..ok la..SALTED FISH? You wanna lose all your hair is it? Also, 23 is not that old la but you got to admit that you are getting old :p Well, I had a friend who was 20/21 when he passed away. The cause...heart attack and he was a state basketball player before he entered college. So how do you explain that? I guess whatever age you are..don't eat anything excessively..EXCEPT for ice creams and chocolates :p

Edward said...

Well, I think their right malao.
You realize that people advise you means they care for you. No offence lah, sometimes you should learn to listen! But knowing you, you are just a stubborn boy.

Reason we should start taking care now is so that we could live past 50. If we dont start taking care of ourselves now, then quite hard for us to pass the age of 50++. But again the choice is yours. I stopped drinking ice tea as well when i eat cause i know its not good for me.

If you like to drink it with ICE TEA, or with cold drink and eat, dont do it that often. Once in awhile should be fine.

Well all the best to your health.
:)