Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's been a while since i last post a blog, well looks like its a request from a friend that i shall start writing blog again. From my last blog till now its been months and it's not that nothing new has happened in my life or whatever, juz that i dunno how to say@write it out.
Yesterday there was a blood donation campaign at my college which is HELP UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, and as usual every year i would offer my self to go donate.Honestly myself i rarely have fear feelings,but i juz dunno why all of things i would be scared of needles.YES YES YES...i know i'm a guy and its memalukan to be scared of a small pain and why would i go donate blood.
Wanna know why..it's becoz of my mum who has already left. I remember seeing how many needles she had to take everyday when she was in hospital.So after she left i wanna feel how she went through by having needle in her. So that's how i started my 1st blood donation which is on 2003. I dun mind the whole process except the part where they inject the needle into u,n the weird thing is when the needle touches me..my legs will started going up(-_-") tindakan reflex it seems..Besides that, i own a AB type blood so i even should donate blood to help the needy's
And also as my friends who know what type of person am I(mo liu), i've taken n made a video clip of me donating blood :P


1 comment:

Lye Ling said...

Hmm..I wonder who is your friend who requested you to blog :p MY GOODNESS!!! *RESPECT RESPECT* Respecting you for donating blood..I don't have the guts to because I'm afraid of blood..For your info ah..AB blood type can only donate to AB and can TAKE all types of blood k..AB blood type is the selfish one :p Still, on behalf of all the needy people..THANK YOU for donating your blood :)

When I saw your video and heard the song..I was like..Noo..it's gonna be scary (coz I cannot stand the sight of blood). After seeing your face.. I couldn't stop giggling..Hehehehe..