Monday, February 05, 2007

A Memoralbe 2 Night For Me

Chinese New Year is fast approaching and it's juz like 2 weeks away. Last Saturday me and my bunch of friends had a reunion gathering dinner somewhere in Cheras.Actually they were suppose to be 17 person but someone has "FFK" us. It was not just an ordinary CNY gathering, it was suprise birthday dinnerto celebrate Alina, Pui San, Edward, Hendro, Chii Yeh & Sau Min birthday's.
Supposedly it was the 6 person tat were meant to be suprise for this dinner, but i felt tat i had the biggest suprise. What suprise leh> It's my Buddy..my 6 years buddy...a buddy which i've been missing fer the past 1 year has return..Who is he leh? Chin Yoon Foong is his name. He gave everyone a suprise on his return..I was totally speechless. I was so happy he was back till i can forget my reality world already coz all 6 buddy are together after for some time,but sadly he has to leave on Monday.
After the dinner most of had 2nd round entertaiment which is bowling..hahaha..It's really been a while since we all buddies have bowl together..It seems those who were better b4 became worst else the worst has improved..hahahahaha...Right after our 1 hour of bowling time to send the gals home and its all guys buddy nite at the Mamak at SS2. 8 guys gather to drink till about 4am..chit chatted bout many things..
Sunday nite was the last nite 5 of us could gather up together fer 2007. It was watching soccer in Devi's Corner session, watching how Man Utd thrashed Tottenham Hotspurs. After game every had to call it a day as the next day is monday..Sigh~~~!!
At the moment I'm trying to hold back my tears as my buddy is leaving already and might not be back nxt year..Looks like i will be some time down the road all 6 of us can gahter together again..like old times..
Take Care Dude..All the Best..Once Buddy Always A Buddy..

No comments: