Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Updated News on myslef

It's been almost 2 weeks since i last posted up blog, well I've been lazy n tired for the past 2 weeks. Although i'm tired and lazy to blog but in life i'm quite happy as i'm working part-time. Currently working part-time as a Data-Entry which is super sien and work hours is very "leng ting"..but last week i got an offer to work part-time at CSA as an IT Support..i've started at CSA last Thursday and boy its was a enjoying job. I was under 2 engineers and other 6 part-timers had to go to our client site which is Cancer Hospital(hehehe) to reallocate pc n etc etc..Work started at 9am but for me it ended at 12am. At a 8pm our engineer allowed us to go home already but i willingly chose to stay and help him out to finish the work wiv the 2nd enginner. Our client was site was working surronding was nice and friendly as i have got Secret Recipe cake for tea time n KFC meal for dinner...Thx to the HR dept of the client site...hehehehe..I'm really enjoyed working there and hope to be back at CSA one day when i have graduated..(which i dunno when..~~sigh~~~)
Well 2 weeks have past since new year n i've seen so far a lot of things is moving nicely n smoothly..Yeah..finally Chii Yeh is graduated and back here so life would be more fun as he is finally back around, Congrats to Chung Yu as well as u have graduated and also found a new light of your life.Well..for me I chose not to bother with getting myself a partner anymore for now..as i rather spend my time n enjoy with my friends n people around me with is more worth it...rite Alina(if u r reading this lar..)Edwarrd goodluck on yur e-business.Left out is the useless fat ass which is still in Melbourne...some of u out there may know who i meant..hahahahaha...

No comments: