Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy & Stress

Have you ever felt happy and stress at the same time. Both feelings are also related to the same thing. Most of must be wondering why I say so?
Well if you have been following my blog, previously I've ended a relationship with A and I went through a hard time. Then B came into my life who treats me so well,care for me. I accepted B in my life. Now A wanna come back in my life. Arghhhh~~~
Now I have to choose one and because of me trying to avoid choosing. I've transformed into a guy that all girl despise most and most guy dream of doing which is "One Foot Step Two Boat".
I can't deny the fact that I still love A very very much, but I have doubts in her since she already hurt me once. Else for B, I have very little feeling for her but I enjoy being around with her because she makes me feel MAN.
All I know I'm trying to hold on to this 2 relationship together because I can't afford to lose both girls. A who I love with all my heart and soul B who loves me with all her heart and soul.
So What Should I Do...?

1 comment:

Edward said...

Aiyah, having 2 woman gives u headache only. Better end one and pick one. If not both also hv strong feelings, then even harder to let go. Bro dont dig your hole too deep...

Imagine, your birthday coming, how are you going to celebrate with both? Or even Christmas / Chinese New Year / New Year / VALENTINE. Im sure each time each girl will ask you to go with them, but if you cant what kind of excuse you are going to give?

"Live a true life and you will be much happier" - unknown