Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happiness

What is the true meaning of happiness? Suddenly this question pops out of no where in my mind. I went to the wikipedia site to search the meaning the of happiness and I get this "Happiness is an emotion associated with feelings ranging from contentment and satisfaction to bliss and intense joy."
How those one person find happiness, is it when something hilarious or joyful happen then only you find happiness? Well, for me I guess currently my happiness is determined by her. So long as I know she is going through everything well and easy I will feel happy. But I guess we felt unhappy through the times we was with each other, as I dissapointed her by being drunk countless times. Now that I think back, I have been going drunk because I cared for her too much till when i know she going through something hard I will keep quiet and go through it alone. Last Saturday we had an big arguement, the arguement took place in the middle of the streets in Hartamas. It was all my fault because I drunk, I was drunk because of the things she has been doing lately.
Sigh~~~
Well, I really don't know if things between me and her will ever have an U-turn. All I know now is no matter what I will always be watching over her to make sure everything goes smoothly for her and as long as she is happy, Happiness is there for me as well.

1 comment:

Edward said...

Happiness can be temporal or permanent. The happiness we all seek is all temporal in this world. Until we seek the truth and finding that light, then we will find true happiness and this happiness will be ever lasting. Find this happiness in you and I'm sure you will be a happier person.
:)