Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Mentor In My Life..

Today I had an union dinner with my family's 1G's,2G's,3G's and some 4G's at a restaurant called Noble House which is located in Jalan Imbi..All of us there had a wonderful time but it was a lil sad though coz not 100% of the 3G's turn up due to some matters...After dinner was karaoke session n a lot of us was taking turns to sing some song, I did sing some songs though..hahaha :P
After our dinner everyone all went back home, then it was round two for me and my eldest cousin..He's been the mentor of my life since my mum left me, we are seperated by 2 countries as because he is located in Singapore and me in Malaysia....We were fagging and talking about many things in my room balcony...U all must be thinkin y i said he is the mentor of my life...coz everytime he comes down to KL, he'll talk to me about facts in life and the world which is moving around me....
After talking for hours, he made me think about many things...like i've always carry this motto "Experience Is The Benchmark To Maturity"...he corrected me that not only experience is the important..What If Have The Experience But You Did Not Appreciate The Experience?.....
I also told him that life is a like crossroad...there's 2 path we can choose only 1 and the path we choose will lead to another path..He corrected me that as well..Why must be 2? When we can try and build another path,meaning we can have more than 2 options..He said in life we must think ahead,always be 3 steps in front than everyone...
In the end...even all his effort in giving me advice cannot be compare to someone who has change my life..hahahahaha...he was happy that i've change a bit...but i hope that this change is for myself..not just because of "...."
Anyway Alex thanks for being the light of my life...You're the best cousin I ever had...all we are 20++years age difference...hehehe...

No comments: