Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Again $$$ fly

People always say love is blind and when u r really in love with someone u'll tend to do things you never do before...
Today I accompany my friend to Ikano to get somethings at the Popular bookstore..After we had our lunch and bought things that he need to get..I walk past a florist shop, so i decided to enter and enquire a few things..Suddenly I have the urge to buy a bouquet of flowers for her and I do not know what type of flower should I get..the shop lady recommanded me getting Pink Roses...The roses were RM70 a dozen and RM20 for delivery...plus a message "HOPING TO SEE YOUR SMILES AND HAPPINESS EVERYDAY...FROM : GUESS WHO"
After buying, I start thinkin will she like it,throw it or worse to worse she will avoid me...will she be able to guess who bought it...SIGH~~~
Well...there's nothing I can do in whatever way she treat with the flower, all i can do is wish is that she'll be happy...

No comments: